Monday, June 29, 2009

New York City - ✅



6/30/2009
Since I have never been here, I have no idea how to even begin to describe all I would want to do here.
Perhaps catch a broadway show
Definitely go shopping, including just window shopping
Eat fabulous food
Soak up the energy and excitement
Statue of Liberty
Central Park
Visit the Daily Show
Times Square
Wander
Rockefeller Center
and oh so much more!



1/4/2024:
I've been there! Many times!
Broadway Shows I've attended: Billy Elliott, Wicked, Cinderella, The King and I
I've made it to Bloomingdales, the 5th Avenue Apple Store, Columbus Circle, etc plus I've now been there twice to look at the Christmas Windows!
I've eaten fabulous food (Lady M cakes!)
I still haven't made it to the Statue of Liberty but I did visit Central Park, attended a taping of the Daily Show, have been to Times Square enough to be totally over it, and I've been to both the Top of the Rock and the top of the Empire State Building.
Other highlights I didn't know about back then:
Natural History Museum
Bryant Park, Library
Walking across the bridge to Brooklyn
Greenwich Village
Bloomingdales on 53rd
Dylan's Candy Store
Grand Central Terminal shops and restaurants
Watching Fourth of July Fireworks over the Hudson River with Manhattan in the skyline

No comments: