Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Next trip - Washington DC? ✅


11/12/2008

Velva and I are talking about going to Washington DC for our next trip! I've never been there before and am on a museum kick so I would LOVE go to the Smithsonian buildings. I just recently learned that they are conveniently located along that National Mall thing with those monuments so how great is that? Velva's thinking we should go sometime in May. There's a Worldmark timeshare place just across the border into Virginia so that's apparently nice and close. I don't have any specific plans so I don't have any specific grand plans to share just yet. Check back later for those. Feel free to give suggestions!

1/5/2024 update: Not only did I visit there, I moved here five years after this post and have been here for ten years now!

No comments: